BSCI Word Merge iPart Feature Set Highlights
- Fully conforming ASI iPart.
- Runs in Desktop, Web View or Public View.
- Runs in iMIS 15.1 through 126.96.36.19909.
- Support for MS Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and Open Office word processing documents. Conforms to the Office Open XML File Format specification from Microsoft which is an open, international, ECMA-376 Second Edition and ISO/IEC 29500 standard.
- Uses regular iMIS IQAs for all data access.
- Set of 4 rich but simple run-time features (like create Activity record, etc..), support for en-US, en-GB, en-AU cultures.
- No special setup like traditional MS Word merge documents to connect to an external data source.
- NEW job persistence feature that allows a user to re-run merge jobs to use the same Word document and IQA.
- Simple to use!