Voluntary Contribution iPart
Customer Driven iParts
Note: You can download a free trial of
this part for iMIS 20.2!
This trial version is avaliable for iMIS:
Feature Set Highlights
- Designed for simple VOL contribution by members and allows user determined amount,
- built for RiSE Cart and SOA api, has easy package install,
- allows filter of VOL fee products by product code,
- configuration options to customize text for all display elements (button/panel),
- works in Content Collection Organizer (CCO) or on stand-alone container page,
- option to add all invoiced dues products to the Cart as well as the VOL product if used in dues renewal scenario,
- built-in error handling, logs to Windows Application event log and also sends staff email alerts.
This simple iPart allows members to an iMIS VOL type fee product to the Cart and contribute to your organization.
VOL products are presented in a grid and members can determine the amount they want to contribute!
Note the VOL contribution displays as a regular cart item and not as a pre-billed invoiced item.
Fees Before Payment
RiSE Order Confirmation
Fees After Payment
Note, this is after the batch has been posted.
iPart Property Configuration
Various configuration options exist to provide the iPart flexibility for most customer scenarios.