Simple Receipt Printer iPart
Note: You can receive a free trial copy of
this iPart for iMIS by Contacting BSCI. Let us know your iMIS release for the correct copy.
This simple iPart expands member engagement through self-service by allowing the printing of a simple letter-type payment receipt. The receipt renders as a generic .pdf for the member’s most recent payment. Receipts can be generated for dues, event and order payments. Most display copy is configurable during setup by staff. The only display component is a simple print button.
Members can print their own receipt!
Choose Receipt Type
Staff choose receipt type when adding to content.
Clean Minimal Look - Only a Button
The default display component is a simple button to print a receipt. Staff can determine the width and copy of the button to use it in different scenarios.
Use for a dues receipt..
Use for an event receipt..
Use for an order receipt..
The display components are all generated from html markup providing wide flexibility for customers to create an informative and custom designed receipt to serve most purposes.
- Users can save receipt for personal use.
- The third-party .pdf tool is a proven platform for .pdf generation.
- The file name of the .pdf is defined by staff.
Streams from the browser and displays as a letter-type receipt.
The center payment grid is pre-defined and has basic payment details only, there is a version for check payments.
And a separate version for credit card payments.
Feature Set Highlights
- Allows selection of DUES, MEETING or ORDER source system for payments.
- Simple letter-type receipt format.
- Several configuration options to customize the main display elements.
- Includes seal and signature image blocks.
- Always displays last payment only.
- Built-In error handling, logs to Windows Application event log and also sends email.